Anyone reading?
Checking to see if I actually have any visitors to my site.
It isn't much use to me to blog here if no one is benefiting from the information I am posting. LOL I can save myself the time and spend it cleaning my house (okay not!).
Anyway this will help me if you let me know what you think.
Tracy
3 comments:
I have you on my google reader. So I am still reading. ;o) I try to comment on all the Blogger Friend School posts that people make.
Did your husband make it home from his trip yet?
I still have yet to read your BFS assignment, but wanted to let you know that I am here and reading.
I'm here! I'm here! I have been sick, sick, and more sick! I have not been on the computer much this week. But I'll get back to it. Don't you dare stop blogging girl! I'll catch up tomorrow...I'm going back to bed for now.
Love, Kathy
Tracy,
I haven't been reading for awhile, but I have been trying to subscribe to the rss of all of the blogs I want to keep up with and I'm fixing to add yours right now. Sorry about not visiting for so long! I pray that your dh will/has make it home safely.
Love & Blessings,
(: Amanda :)
www.homeschoolblogger.com/amandasangels
Post a Comment