Exercise & Weight loss
I have been trying to lose some sort of weight for the last 10 years and the key word is trying.
I have 40.5 lbs to lose, and I want to shed it by December of this year. I also want to be healthier for me and my family.
I am planning a trip and I want to go on this trip looking like the young chick I used to be.
I also have a minimum walking goal. I intend to work in 10 miles per week minimum. I was walking 15 miles per week walking Monday-Friday in Jan, Feb, Mar. But have let that go by the wayside.
I want to do this, need to do this, so hopefully I can stay motivated.
Wish me luck!
Tracy
PS see my tickers at the top of the page for my progress.. Today is day 1
1 comment:
Tracy,
It's good to hear from you again. Thanks for all of the great links! I also want to say thanks for blogging about your homeschool worries and weight loss worries. I'm right there with you on the weight loss thing and am sure I'll be right there with you on the homeschooling stresses as soon as we get started! Today was my ds's last day at public school. They are having school next week, but they are not taking attendence and will only be doing review, so he gets to stay home. So, now I'm the one going Jeez Louise! Anyhow, you should e-mail me sometime if you get in a chatty mood.
Love & Blessings,
(: Amanda :)
Post a Comment